
Alright. So I’m chillin, laying down talking to san-tan-ugh and chizzle. And listening to Amerie’s mixtape. Gawsh I love this girl. I mean, she has a mixtape lol! And anyway, I’m vibing to her awesomely amazing voice. I should stop listening to her. It keeps reminding me of Arielle lol. 8-|.
So yeah, my blog offended someone earlier. I’m sry? I mean…yah. I’m not going to speak any more on it, because I’d prolly say the wrong thing lol.
Mannn…Amerie killed Money Maker. Ugh. And she said, “since you’re askin’, I am like an asiaaaahhhn.” Friggin’ afro-asian.
Anywayyyy,,,,I thought all was lost because Katherinnnna didn’t call. But she called to tell me goodnight. She’s going to be my weekend love lol. Nah, not because she can’t hold down the top spot…because she’s so busy and I’m so busy during the week. Ugh. It’s another song Amerie remixed.
“I know you haven’t heard my voice all week..it’s not like your girl is running the streets
I got bills to pay…and a whole lots on my mind
I’m not the type of girl to lean on a man…so im just workin’ hard the best as I can
Got a lot to do…im tryna get that overtime
I can’t see you all week but I really wanna be with youuuuuuu
I know you’re thinking sometimes I’m really not into you…but we can work it outttttt”
Ah. Get it Amerie.
So yeah...I just came back from school right? I didn't have school but i just went to 'study' and whatnot. But anyway, Jaren were hungry so we went to McDonald's...so I get my food or w/e and then go right outside to the busstop. I'm sitting at the busstop and all of a sudden a bee flies in my straw. Like, IN in. WTF!
I'm screaming "get out of my straw!" and Jaren is just cracking up and shit. Loser. SO anyway, I go into McDonald's and tell them what happened and they have the audacity to tell me that I can't get another unless I pay because it happened outside. Fxckin bastards. Then she had the nerve to tell me "have a good day" as i leave. Are you serious? Go to....well you know.
San-tan-ugh and I just got off the phone. Lmaooooo. She had me dying in laughter. Like, making my stomach hurt. Such a fool-e-o. Reminds me of my Puerto Rican friend at work, Emmanuel. This guy…lmaoooo…is such a fool. Cracks me up. Makes working at that slave-shop they call Sears a little bit better.
No comments:
Post a Comment