Sitting in sweatpants and a hoodie with my feet propped upon a chair, listening to The Weeknd. I left my window open while I was at work so my room smells of the moody downpour that occurred in five minute intervals. Not that I mind though. Of my favorite smells, spring rain is definitely far from the bottom of the list.
I think that I got about three hours of sleep yesterday and it showed at around 7 or 8. I was eating pizza, laying on my bed, watching baseball. I woke up at 7:42, that I remember. I woke up at 8:11, that I remember as well. Took a bite of the stuffed crust that remained and placed the cup with a quarter left of Pepsi on top of my cd case. My body rearranged itself and reminded me of how bad I treat it. I was sympathetic.
My plan yesterday was to buy shoes. I saw a pair that I sort of liked, but didn't pull the trigger. Decided to just sit and wait. The rain makes me not really want to buy a new pair of shoes anyway. I never wear my new(er) shoes when it rains, so I couldn't justify buying some. Maybe on my birthday I'll just go out and buy a couple pairs.
I also went to look at a pair of wayfarers. The girl in the store, she was pretty helpful. I wish I could tell if she was flirting with me or just being nice. I told her she was paying me compliments just to get a sale. She laughed and said something. I forgot which is alright, not sure it adds to the story. She had nice dreads, a cool smile, nice big breasts. Is it bad to point out a girl's breasts when describing her? I'm sure it's against some feminist rule, but they were nice. I realized I'm entirely too nice all the time. I actually told her I was sorry for coming in and asking a lot of questions about the glasses. She said it was okay, and to come back whenever and spend as long as I want in the store.
Come to think about it, maybe she was flirting with me.
I saw a pair of Mosley Tribes that I liked for about $180. Some Ray-Bans for about $120. Some other pair that she urged me to try on for a price I forgot. I think around $100. Maybe a pair of shoes and a pair of glasses for my birthday. That sounds good. Maybe she'll be working the day I go back and remember who I am. Maybe I'll be more perceptive.
Maybe I should take a nap right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment