I'm currently writing up a proposal for an essay in my Comp class. It's due in a week, but I'd like to turn it in on Wednesday. My friend that sits beside me was like, "email me your proposal when you finish it." Lol, wut. This is the same dude that accused me of studying "on the low" because I got a 93 on my Midterm and he got a 53. I think he said I pretend like I don't know what I'm talking about or doing, and then do well. It was funny. Still, I'm down for helping people but he's the type to probably copy what I've said. He actually used my thesis that I used for my last paper during an in-class presentation. I know my teacher must've recognized it. I think I write decent theses. (btw, did you know the plural of thesis is theses? kind of cool. to me.)
Still going through the ups and downs with my photography. Some days I like the pictures I take and the ideas I get, and some ideas I don't. I especially dislike when I'm lazy or tired and half-ass my 365. It never turns out right. I should probably sit down and think of legit ideas for pictures ... though I will admit I'm slightly scared to try to attempt some pictures I have ideas for in fear that they'll come out horribly.
It's funny though because word isn't spreading per se, but a lot of people at school notice me taking pictures and carrying around my camera and ask me about shoots and such. I still am reluctant to do anything until I feel I've a) gotten better and b) gotten the t2i. I plan on getting that camera sometime in June, maybe July, depending on how much I have to shell out for summer school.
I recently came across this model (through a two-minute sextape she put on Tumblr -_-), and she takes really nice pictures. They're mostly nude which I have to admit is what caught my attention, but after the blood left that area of my body I just started looking at the pictures.
Her Tumblr is here.
Anyway, it's 3:55 which means I should be getting off in like 35 minutes. I'm wondering if I should do an April 'tape. I should just make a real mixtape LOL. I'm tired of rappers stealing all the shine, I can rap too!



1 comment:
Lucy Dominga the fetish model. I love her lmao! shhhh
Post a Comment