Second week of school = fin.

Today is Friday (currently 4:06:22 am) and I plan on ... playing video games whenever I wake up, probably around 11 or 12. I get off work pretty soon, maybe in 10 minutes, maybe in 15, maybe in 30. Let's hope for the lowest possible number, k?

I have this photo idea that I want to try AS SOON as I get off work, but if by any chance I get off late I don't even want to attempt it. It'll probably suck anyway, but hey, you have to risk taking bad pictures. I take that risk a lot but whatever. Drink Pepsi, life will be alright.

This blog will be more abstract and less "here's a blog about my girl troubles". That format is so played out, y'know? It is. Let's hope I never have any more girl problems for the rest of my life. That'd be swell. :] I understand how I'm pretty much a hopeless romantic, how that defines about 70% of my being. And the other 30% is scared to enter a relationship. Ca-razy.

Is it ironic how I'm playing "Take You Home 2 My Mama" right now? When was the last time I took a girl home to my mama? Probably like 11th grade. Ciara. My mom liked her. She had dreads, she was cute.

She has a baby now. That's kind of cliche to say, everyone says their exes have babies but she really has one and yeah. That actually probably could've been me but I was a scary virgin and wouldn't have sex with her. Now I'm just scary.

It's 4:11:26.



Just some random photos I took.


And a photo of my dream living room. Minus that chair in the right corner. Abysmal.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Those are your classroom chairs? I'm so jelly. (Lol, typing that made me really lol) But I have to sit on wooden chairs. On Friday, I came to class and the first chair I sat in was warm. I moved to another seat and it was waay too warm again. So was the last and third one I sat on, so I had to deal with it. It wasn't helping that I was wearing leggings either, so the thin material was extra close. Can you imagine how gross that is? Lol.