Sometimes I get spontaneously fed up with a female while I'm talking to her. (bad, I know). I'll just go, "You know what, I'll talk to you later," and then end of conversation. Then after the conversation I'll want to talk. But usually not.

I'm love interest-less right now though. Weird feeling, but I think 8/12 months of every year I'm NOT talking to a girl on that level. So I'm kind of used to it, but whatever. I don't want a girlfriend, but I want a girl to just share stuff with. Talk me to sleep, laugh about stuff, someone I can hug from behind and feel happy with.

Or maybe I do have a love interest? Lol, nah, I'm pretty sure she herself has another love interest.

What I do have though is this bracelet on my left wrist that reminds me it's PLAYOFF TIME FOR THE LAKERS.

Woooooooot. Lol, I'm extra hype. Sunday, better believe I'm going to have my ass seated right in front of the tv so I can watch my boys. Let's get it!

But back to the girl, where the hell are you? A girl who doesn't want to like 3 different boys at one time, but just me, can you show up in my life right now and be wearing a Kobe jersey? That'd be some nice stuff right there.


I hate thinking about all of the girls I used to chase, and even chase now. It’s just depressing. Or even more so, thinking about girls I used to talk to. That’s just even more depressing. I keep thinking, it’d be really cool to sit and kick it with a girl and not be worried about her liking everyone else more than me, or her worrying about love, or just random stuff that seems to always get in the way.

Stuff just always gets in the way.

No comments: