I never get enough women to like me to even have a sidechick.
If I'm lucky I'll have my main, and then that's it. I never was one for juggling women. I've seen it done (and seen it fail), but it never really interested me. When you come from having no girls at all growing up you can either go two routes a) pimpin' out of control or b) appreciating when you have just one.
Now, I don't tend to appreciate the girl I have always, but I appreciate having her if that makes sense. Or if I was talking to more than one girl I try to make that known. Try lol.
That wasn't really what I wanted to talk about though.
It's finding out more about people than you want to know. Like when you put the pieces together in your head about someone, or you find out something that just makes you look at them in a totally different way. You could catch them in a lie maybe, or find out that they feel differently about you than they said they did. Whatever it is you wish you never knew it because now you see that person in a whole new light.
Or how you can look at yourself and think, what did I do? What about me is different? Reaching inside yourself trying to find out why what you work for doesn't culminate. Finding solutions within yourself. Going, what about me changed?
Then realizing it wasn't you that changed. :]
1 comment:
"I never get enough women to like me to even have a sidechick."
What's enough women, Eric? Lol. I'm sure there's a bunch of females who are crushing on you Or that they're crushing on you as much as you are with them, you just don't knowww. You're handsome! I forgot what I was gonna say. I'll just keep it at that.
Post a Comment